[Erp5-dev] copy or cut & paste - SQLCatalog problems

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Fri Sep 21 10:31:37 CEST 2007

Hello,

While doing copy or cut & paste on objects in Zope (eg. Container and
Container Line type in Sale Packing List) I have WARNING from
SQLCatalog, generated by line:

LOG('SQLCatalog', WARNING,
                'uid of %r changed from %r to %r as old one is assigned
to %s in catalog !!! This can be fatal. You should reindex the whole
site immediately.' % (object, uid, object.uid, catalog_path))

(about 1570 line of ZSQLCatalog/SQLCatalog.py)

And then I have to reindex whole site.

How can I fix it? What would be real problem? Is that problem
unit-tested somewhere?

``Use the Source, Luke...''