[Erp5-dev] there is code destroying data into ERP5 currently

Yusei TAHARA yusei at nexedi.com
Tue Sep 18 18:40:16 CEST 2007

Hi.

> If this is true, reverting the Folder code to previous version should make
> seemingly-lost objects pop up again, but the downside is the apparent (again)
> disapearance of all objects created with the new code...

No, lost objects does not pop up again. I already try this approach last week,
and failed. I read the code. it does clear btree object so that objects is cleared.
but, of course, we can find lost objects from Data.fs. it keeps old transactions,
even if you cannot undo from ZMI.

--
Yusei TAHARA <yusei at nexedi.com>