[Erp5-dev] Category Divergence Tester - and others from Order Rule

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Wed Sep 12 12:39:49 CEST 2007

Hello,

Some time ago very nice feature to Order Rule was introduced -
Divergence Testers. Only documentation I was able to find about it is
on Discussion/SimulationRules/DivergenceSolvers[1] and
HowToCreateERP5TradeFromScratch[2]. Are there any plans to document
this feature little more?

Another thing. I've modified sale_packing_list_builder a lot, by adding
MovementGroups. In our case we create one Sale Packing List from many
Sale Orders - and in MovementGroups we are grouping movements by
incoterm (not only, but it is by default). So I wanted to configure
Category Divergence Tester with incoterm category, but...well, this
category does not exists on Simulation Movement, and after adding it to
default_order_rule Category Divergence Tester I've got such results
while accessing Sale Packing List:

Module Products.ERP5Type.Document.CategoryDivergenceTester, line
89, in explain
087 |      # XXX Don't we need to check the order too ?
088 |      delivery_mvt_category_list.sort()
089>|      simulation_category_list.sort()
090 |
091 |      if delivery_mvt_category_list != simulation_category_list:

Before I'll start adding all needed properties to Simulation Movements
and other portal_types I'd like to know official way to achive above
results. (In our case there are much more properties which shall
diverge SPL with SO).

[1] http://www.erp5.org/Discussion/SimulationRules/DivergenceSolvers
[2] http://www.erp5.org/HowToCreateERP5TradeFromScratch

``Use the Source, Luke...''