[Erp5-dev] Zope _aq_dynamic

Rafael Monnerat rafael at nexedi.com
Wed Sep 12 02:37:11 CEST 2007

I installed ERP5 at zope 2.9 (takes me 1 hours at First Time).

Tips (maybe this should goes to wiki):

Use PluggableAuthService to 1.2 for zope-2.9
Use newest Localizer and itools for zope-2.9
Install GenericSetup Product
Use _aq_dynamic patch for zope 2.10 that works fine.

I used http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/UnicodeQuickFix/ with
"latin1" to fix unicode problems but I didn't know if is required for
everybody...

If there is another issues I can help if anyone wanna try.

Note: I installed just for test and I don't pretend use it for
production or development. Maybe I will run all tests to see if works.