[Erp5-dev] Using some global actions for actions common to all portal types

Jérome Perrin jerome at nexedi.com
Mon Aug 13 14:58:53 CEST 2007

Hi

Some actions like History, Medatada or Print PDF are defined on all
portal types. The idea is to replace those actions defined everywhere by
global actions.
I added those global actions in r15631 and r15632, so now we need to
remove actions from existing portal types, otherwise they are displayed
twice.

I will myself remove actions from the most common business templates,
but if you want to update your business templates, you can use the
attached script.

Call this script on the context of the business template, it will remove
actions from portal_types and in the business template itself, so that
you just have to export it again.

Jérome