[Erp5-dev] erp5_xxx_style packaging

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Sat Aug 11 11:52:42 CEST 2007

bartek a écrit :
> Hello
>
> I wonder, how does the bt5 installer know to which layer a skin in
> portal_skins properties? I mean, most skins are added to all layers,
> but for example erp5_csv_style is put only to CSV layer. How this is
> achieved? I'm writing an RSS skin, and would like it to install in a
> similar manner.
>
> Also, are all layers created upon bootstrap? How to make ERP5 create
> one more layer?
>
> Bartek

What a coincidence. We actually asked yesterday someone at Nexedi to fix
this issue. Business template mechanism must be extended.
Hopefully, it will be solved in a couple of days.

Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
Nexedi: Consulting and Development of Libre / Open Source Software
http://www.nexedi.com
ERP5: Libre/ Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies