[Erp5-dev] Problem with expanding AR after upgrade

Romain Courteaud romain at nexedi.com
Mon Jul 9 14:53:19 CEST 2007

* ??ukasz Nowak [2007-06-12 13:26:15 +0200]:

> Hello,

Hello Luke,

> I'm trying to upgrade to HEAD revision of Nexedi sources.
>
> After successful upgrade of all products, installation of
> erp5_mysql_innodb_catalog, upgrade of erp5_core and erp5_xhtml_style I
> run script:
> for applied_rule in [q.getObject() for q in
> context.portal_simulation.searchFolder(limit=9999999999,portal_type='Applied Rule')]:
>   print '%s sent to activities'%(applied_rule.getRelativeUrl(),)
>   applied_rule.activate().expand(force=1)
> return printed
>
> To reexpand all applied rules. Such script run cleanly on old version,
> but after upgrade I've got on some ARs such problem:
>
> Failed Processing Activity
>
> Document: /erp5/portal_simulation/90
> Method: expand
> Exception: exceptions.NotImplementedError Can not create a compensation
> movement for portal_simulation/90/1/1/1
>
> Did something with Invoice Transaction Rule changed in core, what makes
> some of mine SMs unexpandable? My knowledge about Rules is still to low
> to be more precise.

Can you precise which ERP5 revision you're currently using.
Same for the bt5 (trade and accounting).

In order to understand your problem, one good starting point is to read
this:
http://erp5.org/Discussion/SimulationRules

Can you send the Base_viewDict form for some objects:
  portal_simulation/90/1/1/1
  portal_simulation/90/1/
  Invoice Line related to portal_simulation/90/1/1/1
  All Simulation movement in portal_simulation/90/1/1

As usual, the first step to fix this is to add an unit test.

Regards,
Romain