[Erp5-dev] Some ambiguities discovered

Shresth K shresth.k at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 09:00:59 CEST 2007

Hello,

I have found some ambiguities in DeliveryLine_view used for Purchase Order.
It uses BaseTradeSale_FieldLibrary as a Proxy Widget . Shouldn't it be
BaseTradePurchase_FieldLibrary ?
How can this be rectified as simply changing 'Sale' to 'Purchase' doesn't
seem to be the solution as DeliveryLine_view is also being used elsewhere?
Should I create a PurchaseDeliveryLine_view?

There is some confusion about base_price treatment as well.

* In PurchaseSupply/PurchaseSupplyLine I have set a base_price(17.0)  for a
Product(Resource A) with Source S and Destination D

* In Product Module for Product(Resource A) I have set a base_price(20.0) as
well as I had to filled in manually a Supplier
Price(my_supply_line_base_price)(18.0)

Now when I create a Purchase Order with Source S and Destination D and
choose the Resource A, it always fill in the Default
Price(DeliveryLine/my_price) with (20.0). Shouldn't this be
17.0 ? How can I make this happen?

Any hints on this shall be highly appreciated. I am stuck on this. The
testOrder.py does not provide much clue on this as it is oriented for a
SaleOrder and testPurchaseOrder.py doesn't have much in it?

Thanks in advance,
Shresth