[Erp5-dev] CMFActivity/ActivityTool.py, class Message, notifyTool method - little hack

Łukasz K. Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Fri Jun 1 14:56:08 CEST 2007

Hello,

notifyTool method is sending email to user, on which activity has
failed. If no user email is found, it will send to portal configured
address. But I think it would be good to be able to set own (maybe by
preferences?) type of message - to user and also to site administrator,
IT staff, etc? As I seen activity tool messages are quite
developer/implementer like and not so useful to normal user.

For now I'm using Cc: to send to portal configured addresses, and I have
to patch ActivityTool.py, which is not to nice with upgrades, etc.

If you like that idea I think I'm able to propose patches based on your
decisions.

Thanks,

``Use the Source, Luke...''