[Erp5-dev] Interaction workflows - for new and copied objects

Łukasz K. Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Wed May 30 17:04:57 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm interested in using interaction workflows for new and copied
objects. I know, that I could use Init Script for portal type or create
manage_afterCopy in document, but it is unacceptable:
 - manage_afterCopy have to be done in Document class and I will never
modify low level documents - I had to revert all changes, due to drastic
document incompatibilities while upgrading
 - it is not possible to export only Init Script definition to BT, and
exporting full portal type would be maintenance horror. Besides that,
init script is often defined in BT.

I tried to use manage_after{Add,Copy} in Trigger Method Id(s) in
interaction workflow, but it wasn't working.

Is it possible to achieve such mechanism using interaction workflow?

Thanks in advance,

``Use the Source, Luke...''