[Erp5-dev] erp5_trade - copy/paste - causality - error or design?

Shresth K shresth.k at gmail.com
Mon May 14 15:14:17 CEST 2007

Hi,

I was trying the purchase module and encountered something which I found a
bit buggy(or rather I think so).

PO - Purchase Order
PPL - Purchase Packing List

All works fine until I copy/paste a PPL that has been created as a result of
a confirmed PO. In this case the causality of the newly pasted PPL instead
of being reset to causality/purchase_packing_list_module/newPPLid, it
remains as causality/purchase_order_module/confirmedPOid .

As a result when we look at the related objects for the PO, we get all the
PPLs, including those not/falsely related to it.

This definitely looks like a bug until one of you may confirm otherwise that
there is some method behind this madness. ;-)

If you can confirm the same, I shall try to dabble and try fixing it.

Regards,
Shresth