[Erp5-dev] *_divergence_testers view returns error.

Shresth K shresth.k at gmail.com
Thu May 10 15:58:23 CEST 2007

Thanks for your prompt reply.

A few more queries -
* In the *DivergenceTester_view I notice a field my_solver_list. Shouldn't
that be my_solver_script_list?
* Are the Divergence Testers completely implemented and functional? I see
there is a Discussion active about it and about a new Simulation Model at
wiki.erp5.org but that does not give much clarity.  Is the Simulation model
doc at cps.erp5.org relevant even now?
* Do we need these Divergence Testers for the default erp5_trade
functionality to work?

Thanks,
Shresth