[Erp5-dev] Is CMFMailin in further development?

Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz mikolaj at erp5.pl
Mon Apr 30 14:38:52 CEST 2007

Hello,

I've started using the CMFMailin tool and processing the mails incoming to
ERP5. But it looks like the tool doesn't use the new Python 'email' module
features yet and it would be most welcome (by the developer :) ) if theMail
dictionary contained prepared data (decoded body/subjects, split email
addresses from the full names, etc...).
All that can be processed 'by hand' using custom scripts, but requires a lot
of external methods due to module 'email' not being allowed inside Zope.

We thought about expanding the current possibilities of CMFMailin Tool
ourselves, but want to know The opinion or if maybe the tool already is being
worked on?

Mikolaj