[Erp5-dev] indexing non existent objects in Activities

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Sat Mar 24 11:54:36 CET 2007

Le vendredi 23 mars 2007 03:19, Yoshinori Okuji a écrit :
> On Thursday 22 March 2007 12:15, Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz wrote:
> > I have run ERP5Site_reindexAll on an ERP5 Site.
> > All the activities thus invoked have succeded, except one that is
> > trying to reindex an object (business_template) which doesn't exist.
> >
> > Where could reindex script get the invalid Url? (the script was run
> > with clearing catalog option set)
>
> I do not know. This sounds horrible. Please investigate why, and fix it.

It would be useful to provide us more detail after you investigate so that
we can help. Most of the time, the kind of issues you mention are related
to bad configuraton. However, it would be interesting to know more. You can
send the details to me directly.

--
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
Nexedi: Consulting and Development of Libre / Open Source Software