[Erp5-dev] missing form in erp5_project

Yoshinori Okuji yo at nexedi.com
Thu Mar 1 14:07:17 CET 2007

On Thursday 01 March 2007 13:38, bartek wrote:
> Romain Courteaud wrote:
> > Really sorry, but I don't see any Project_viewTask/listbox in:
> > http://svn.erp5.org/erp5/trunk/bt5/erp5_project
> >
> > Are you sure your working copy is OK ?
>
> Aha, I see - in my working copy there was a file:
>
> erp5_project/Project_viewTask/listbox~
>
> I don't know why it was there, maybe I had once a look at this file.
>
> Anyway, maybe it'd be useful if business template installation mechanism
> were smart enough to skip vim's temp and swap files, don't you think?

Not really.

First of all, such an activity as modifying files in Business Templates by an
editor is extremely rare, and if you do, you must know what you are doing
very well.

Next, there is a maintenance cost of such a "blacklist". We have already been
maintaining some skip files for CVS and Subversion, and this is really enough
for me. There is no end, if you start to add as many patterns as you can
imagine.

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi CTO
ERP5: Full Featured High End Open Source ERP