[Erp5-dev] missing form in erp5_project

bartek bartek at erp5.pl
Thu Mar 1 13:38:44 CET 2007

Romain Courteaud wrote:
> Really sorry, but I don't see any Project_viewTask/listbox in:
> http://svn.erp5.org/erp5/trunk/bt5/erp5_project
>
> Are you sure your working copy is OK ?

Aha, I see - in my working copy there was a file:

erp5_project/Project_viewTask/listbox~

I don't know why it was there, maybe I had once a look at this file.

Anyway, maybe it'd be useful if business template installation mechanism
were smart enough to skip vim's temp and swap files, don't you think?

Bartek