[Erp5-dev] "Allowed content type" does not matter?

Sebastien Robin seb at nexedi.com
Fri Feb 16 12:08:54 CET 2007

Hi,

I guess the patch should not be integrated. But I was able to reproduce this
problem.

We need:
1 - write a test for this
2 - check ERP5Type/ERP5Type.py , the method constructInstance should do the
work, but I don't know why it is not working.

  Seb.

--
Sebastien Robin, Nexedi Project Manager
ERP5: Free / Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies