[Erp5-dev] a new productivity tool - button selector

bartek bartek at erp5.pl
Mon Feb 12 17:38:08 CET 2007

Hello

I've just commited a new utility:
http://svn.erp5.org/erp5/trunk/utils/ButtonSelector/

Written by our programmer, Mikołaj.

It should be put in a Product directory, and then you can add and
configure Button Selector objects.

The rationale for it was that when we add objects to skin folders, in
99% of cases it is either a Script or a Page Template, sometimes Form,
and in some folders it is only Image - but every time we have to scroll
through a long list of types. So now we can have buttons on top of the
page, and which buttons are there is customizeable per folder or per
folder tree, because it uses acquisition.

I hope it is useful.