[Erp5-dev] Sale Invoice Transaction - automagic source conversion

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Mon Feb 5 11:14:06 CET 2007

Hello,

I've managed to have nice ''Source Conversion'' view. I wonder if it is
reasonable to have its line automagicly filled by some script based on
Currency Exchange Line. I was looking for such one in system, but I
haven't found any. Is there some kind of such magic, or it is assumed
that conversion have to be done by hand (or be implemented)?

Thanks for any tip,
Luke

PS. Of course same situation apply to Payment Transation.

``Use the Source, Luke...''