[Erp5-dev] MovementGroup - stopped by more complicated problem

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Tue Jan 23 12:58:41 CET 2007

Hello,

I've made some movement groups myself, for properties/values associated
to Sale Order (eg. incoterm, shipper, etc). They are working fine, I've
even made test for them ;)

But I do not have idea how to create movement group, which will split
deliveries (sale_packing_list_builder) if order has different
default_payment_condition_* values, eg. trade_date, payment_mode,
payment_term.

I cannot find any documentation related to MovementGroups nor example
which will be more complicated (like mine).

Code, which is attached, works only if builder is invoked for many Sale
Orders. But when I'll try to glue more SPLs it won't work.

Well - all the time I'm trying to analyze code of
{Order,Delivery}Builder and MovementGroup modules, but without working
example similar to mine, I'm event not sure, if it is possible...

Thank in advance for any suggestions,

``Use the Source, Luke...''