[Erp5-dev] search plugin

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Thu Dec 7 13:31:29 CET 2006

Hello,

I'm attaching ERP5 wiki search plugin for FireFox. BTW - wouldn't it be
nice to have incubator for such goodies corresponding ERP5: like
erp5admin, this search plugin and so? If it is possible to put it into
svn it would be great for me, I'd be able to develop it a little more.

 TODO
 ====

 * icon (16x16)
 * hosting (for autodownload/upgrade)
 * better searchplugin implementation

 INSTALL
 =======

 Copy it to your $HOME/$FIREFOXDIR/searchplugins/ dir and restart
firefox.

Bye,

tel: +48 32 392 10 60 int 37 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
https://ssl.ventis.com.pl/keys/lukasz.nowak.pub.asc
``Use the Source, Luke...''