[Erp5-dev] Memcached tool

Yoshinori Okuji yo at nexedi.com
Thu Dec 7 12:30:23 CET 2006

On Thursday 07 December 2006 11:53, Kevin Deldycke wrote:
> Le Mercredi 6 Décembre 2006 15:07, Pelletier Vincent a écrit :
> > In all cases (part 1) :
> >  - Install python-memcached (see links below)
>
> FYI, i've just include python-memcached RPM inside our Mandriva 2006
> repository.

Also, FYI, some RPMs for 2006 are broken. libmysql15-static-devel cannot be
installed due to a cpio error. OpenOffice.org 2 sometimes crashes due to a
missing symbol.

I installed official RPMs from openoffice.org because of this problem. I don't
use libmysql15-static-devel for now, so I haven't done anything about this.

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi CTO
ERP5: Full Featured High End Open Source ERP