[Erp5-dev] Problems with customization of portal deliveries

Yoshinori Okuji yo at nexedi.com
Thu Nov 30 13:59:49 CET 2006

On Thursday 30 November 2006 12:24, Łukasz Nowak wrote:
> When there are two SO with same Resource in line (with same price), and
> I'm invkoing Confirm (and builder is invoked of course) one-after-one
> generated SPL is in state diverge, and it has lines with amount of
> resources from first confirmed order. So I've deleted that SPL and than
> when I have that two orders in state confirmed and invoked builder by
> hand for them SPL is build great - quantity of resources is added, SPL
> is in state - solved.

I don't think SplitAndDefer can deal with this condition. It succeeds when you
have no packing list yet, only because the solver is not really used. If you
want to merge multiple orders, there are two ways:

- Manually merge multiple packing lists generated from orders into one. I
implemented this action a long, long time ago, but I don't know if it still
works.

- Write a solver which merges orders automatically, as you are trying now.
This can be annoying, if the user sometimes does not want to merge packing
lists.

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi CTO
ERP5: Full Featured High End Open Source ERP