[Erp5-dev] Weird problem with BT upgrade

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Fri Nov 3 15:09:23 CET 2006

Hello,

That's my situation:

 - I've got running site A, which has own Document/Resource.py and
PropertySheet/Resource.py (BT X has them)
 - I've got developer site B, on which I removed
PropertySheet/Resource.py form Business Template X, then commited it
into SVN
 - I've updated BT X on my http server with that removal
 - I've updated my BT list on site A from http server
 - well, on site A upgrade was avaiable for BT X
 - I've clicked to upgrade, it showed me that PropertySheet/Resource.py
will be deleted (great!)
 - UPGRADE

And now PropertySheet/Resource.py was removed from zope but ALSO
Document/Resource.py

I've checked it twice. My BT still have Resource.py in
DocumentTemplateItem and Resource.py from PropertySheetTemplateItem was
removed, but after upgrading BT both files were lost.

If it's needed I may reproduce such BT upgrading scenario more times.

Is it a bug? I'm using quite fresh (but not latest) system.

Bye,

tel: +48 32 392 10 60 int 37 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
https://ssl.ventis.com.pl/keys/lukasz.nowak.pub.asc
``Use the Source, Luke...''