[Erp5-dev] Resource in PS/Resource '_categories' - Component's resource category

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Tue Oct 17 14:49:20 CEST 2006

Hello,

Components do have relation with portal_categories/resource; and we are
using it.

So I've got question - how to fetch information about Component's
portal_categories/resource w/o having 'resource' added in
PropertySheet/Resource.py?

If such category is added to PS/Resource, I'm able to do something like
this:

for c in [r.getObject() for r in \
context.portal_catalog(portal_type='Component)]:
   if c.getResource():
     do something...

But w/o it, I cannot access resource information about Components by
accessor getResource nor by c.resource.

Resource category relation for Component is in standard forms. How to
access them w/o having 'resource' category in PS/Resource?

Thanks in advance for any tip,

tel: +48 32 392 10 60 int 37 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
https://ssl.ventis.com.pl/keys/lukasz.nowak.pub.asc
``Use the Source, Luke...''