[Erp5-dev] Aggregated Sale Invoices for Sale Packing List

Lukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Wed Aug 30 14:22:54 CEST 2006

Helo,

Dnia wtorek, 29 sierpnia 2006 13:48, napisałeś:
> > Is it possible to use portal_deliveries/sale_invoice_builder to do it?
> Exactly.

Ok. Great.

> The purpose of Delivery Select Method is not to select a "template"
> invoice, it's to select existing deliveries in which the delivery builder
> will try to add some lines (if delivery and lines satisfies the Delivery
> Collect Order Groups)

Understood, I've looked in Nexedi's script, which do it, and it, lets say,
works...

> > If it's not possible, I'll write my own aggregation script, which will do
> > it, but I thought that such situation is covered in ERP5.
> You just need to configure the builder, and if it's not enough, you can
> create a Delivery After Generation Script that will be called on the
> context of the newly created delivery.

Hm. I'm trying to figure out, how shall I configure it. I've searched
www.erp5.org site and mailing list for any hints, but without success. What I
got now is that proper delivery is found, then it's updated, but only if rows
aren't the same (quantities aren't updated, no new rows are added (which is
what I'm trying to achive, cos I want to have per-line causality, not
per-document)).

Well... Is there any example of such configuration or portal_deliveries
guide/howto? I belive, that people interested in ERP5 in future would be glad
for such document (which anyway describe very, very nice feature).

I'm trying to understand D/OrderBuilder.py and D/DeliveryBuilder.py by adding
some logging, right now w/o success.

Bye,

tel: +48 32 392 10 60 int 37 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
https://ssl.ventis.com.pl/keys/lukasz.nowak.pub.asc
``Use the Source, Luke...''