[Erp5-dev] PDFTemplate.py patch - unicode pass with replacment, not throw exception

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Fri Aug 4 13:49:34 CEST 2006

Hello,

We are implementing ERP5 OOo template, as you may seen. But it's very
usefull for us to have internal PDF preview of our documents with
erp5_pdf_style.

Of course printing PDFes throws exception, because of encode function
which is default very strict. I suggest to make it less strict on
content generation, and let function find nearest character replacment.

Bye,

tel: +48 32 392 10 60 int 37 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
https://ssl.ventis.com.pl/keys/lukasz.nowak.pub.asc