[Erp5-dev] Report - problem with forms

Pelletier Vincent vincent at nexedi.com
Fri Aug 4 11:37:01 CEST 2006

Le Vendredi 4 Août 2006 11:19, Łukasz Nowak a écrit :
> But many forms are XHTML-style strict (like Product view module list).
> Right now the conversion is half-done, isn't it?

There are two kind of incompatibility between html & xhtml :
-page tempate property defined on the form
  This must stay compatible with html style on existing forms, until we decide
to move definitelly to xhtml style and break compatibility with html style.
-group naming
  This is less critical to me since the user won't get an error instead of the
form - but he might not see all fields if the form still uses html style
group naming. This should be updated to xhtml and htlm style rendering of
forms should be updated so it still renders them correctly.

--
Vincent Pelletier