[Erp5-dev] form_list missing

Pelletier Vincent vincent at nexedi.com
Thu Jun 29 17:37:16 CEST 2006

Le Jeudi 29 Juin 2006 13:24, Łukasz Nowak a écrit :
> Is that problem connected with:
>
> Error Type: AttributeError
> Error Value: list_main
>
> While viewing Organisations & Persons?

Yes.
Sorry, you hit the "complementary" bug :
html style with forms configured for xhtml style.
To fix locally such message (so you can access portal_templates if you can't
for now) you ca edit the form and change list_main into form_list.

> BTW. Which SVN revision is "the good" one? For Products and for bts?

Current version works :
-Install by default on a new site erp5_xhtml_style, including compatibility
layer.
-Forms configured with "old" page template IDs, so they work in html style.

Although, if you find something that doens't work in current SVN version :
-A form or a script who uses the new page template name : please contact me so
I can revert it as soon as possible.
-A form whose groups have been renamed and which doesn't render correctly in
html style. This would mean that you have a very old html style version that
displays groups based on their positions, and should consider upgrading - if
not to xhml style, at least to latest html style. If it still doesn't work,
please contact me so I can correct it.

If you want to update to xhtml style, you must first update erp5_core, because
it contains scripts xhtml style depends on.
How to recover from an upgrade which failed :
If you upgraded from a site using html style, you can remove
"erp5_xhtml_style" and "erp5_html_compatibility" from
you_site_id/portal_skins/manage_propertiesForm, "View" group and put (if not
already present) "erp5_html_style" in it.
If you upgraded from a site with only xhtml, you must import manually the new
versions of the scripts which fail. (xml version of these scripts, ready to
import in zope, can be found by extracting the .bt5 containing them, here
erp5_core.bt5 - or by fetching them from svn).

--
Vincent Pelletier