[Erp5-dev] form_list missing

Pelletier Vincent vincent at nexedi.com
Wed Jun 28 10:32:35 CEST 2006

Le Mardi 27 Juin 2006 17:30, Bartek Gorny a écrit :
> AttributeError: form_list

I forgot to mention that I wrote a script to move the forms to xhtml style.
See the attached file (it's a ZODB script, exported as bare python). It checks
context (and subfolders) for forms and proposes fixes.

Note that it is not backward compatible : a form designed for xhtml style will
not work in html style.

I commited erp5_core and erp5_base in xhtml style mode, and I will revert it
as soon as the compatibility layer will be commited (as a part of xhtml
style). So please do not upgrade erp5_core and erp5_base if you're using an
"old" (ie, more than 2 days old) site.

--
Vincent Pelletier