[Erp5-dev] problem with matrixbox in paysheet transaction

Pelletier Vincent vincent at nexedi.com
Wed Jun 28 10:08:29 CEST 2006

Le Lundi 19 Juin 2006 18:29, Bartek Gorny a écrit :
> Hello
>
> There is something wrong with matrixbox in PaySheetLine_viewQuantity -
> it seems that TALES in editable controls is ignored.
>
> There is an editable control "matrixbox_quantity", which has a default
> value set in TALES as "python:cell.getProperty('quantity')". When
> viewed, the control comes up empty. Now, if I set its default value
> statically (in 'Edit' tab), the value is duly shown in every cell. But
> if I set it in TALES, even as something as simple as "python:123", it
> comes up blank. But it is blank only in cells - if I unhide the
> control, so that it shows above the matrixbox, it displays '123'...
>
> A similar matrixbox in SaleSupplyLine_viewBasePrice works ok. I spent
> a few hours trying to figure out what's the difference between the
> two, and I can't find anything. And there's no messages in the log.
> What's wrong, then???
>
> Bartek

Hi Bartek.

We are migrating to xhtml style, so there are inconsistencies in new websites.
We are fixing them as fast as possible, but for now there is no compatibility
layer. The latest svn version using html style is number 8171, so if you want
a site that will work with legacy page template names, please use this
version.
We will commit a compatibility skin folder as soon as possible.

--
Vincent Pelletier