[Erp5-dev] Error with business templates install

Rafael Monnerat rmonnerat at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 06:14:02 CEST 2006

HI,

I re-install the ERP5 today (23-jun) with new RPMs (21-jun), and I had
problem with Business Templates Install.

When I choose the workflow action "Install Business Template" the
portal don't show the validation dialog, the browser ask me for login
and pass.

After I choose cancel ( ok not work), the portalk show this error message:
Error Type: Unauthorized
Error Value: Not authorized to access binding: context

This happens when I try to acess The "History" tab (Business Template) too.

I tried this with trade, base and xhtml business Template.

--
Rafael M. Monnerat
http://monnerat.objectis.net