[Erp5-dev] HowToCreateERP5TradeFromScratch problem

Jérôme Perrin jerome at nexedi.com
Fri May 12 14:42:30 CEST 2006

Le Vendredi 12 Mai 2006 12:07, Shrenik Bhura a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> I am trying to implement the ERP5 Trade as per the instructions in the
> howto on the ERP5 LiveCD rc9 without the updated products from svn.
>
> When I reach the "Change the state of order 000001" step, no applied
> rule is created, nor any object in portal_simulation and the the log
> returns the following error:
>
> 2006-05-12T13:57:34 INFO(0) WARNING ActivityTool Could not call method
>   File "/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/AccessControl/Owned.py", line 284, in
> ownerInfo
>     db=user.aq_inner.aq_parent
> AttributeError: aq_inner

Hi shrenik

When invoking an active message, CMFActivity get the user *in the portal*, but
your user might came from a parent acl_users (ie from /acl_users,
not /erp5/acl_users). In that case, ActivityTool cannot change the security
manager, and keeps original security manager (the user from the
zope_tic_loop, or "nothing" in case you use TimerService, which creates the
problem you describe).

This is fixed in svn, but this problem affected livecd 10.rc9 Products.
Here's the patch:
https://svn.erp5.org/erp5/trunk/products/CMFActivity/ActivityTool.py?r1=5768&r2=5969

> and upon 'google'ing I found a problem/solution pair here:
> http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2002-February/109619.html

This is already done in ActivityTool.

--
Jérome