[Erp5-dev] Understanding Simulation

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Thu Mar 9 07:56:13 CET 2006

Le Mercredi 8 Mars 2006 19:28, Patrick Gerken a écrit :
> Hello,
> I would like to dig deeper into simulation.
> I already have a fine pdf document from Romain. But I would like to
> have to openoffice version, so that I can easily transfer it into the
> wiki. I would then fix most of the errors, and add additional
> information when I did not get it directly and had to ask somebody
> else or dive deeper into the code.
> Can somebody provide the openoffice document?
> The one on erp5.org is very outdated.

Sorry, but the document is not yet ready for publication. However, if would
be very nice to add new content to the wiki (in a "HowTo" style for
example).
	- "HowTo create a delivery builder"
	- "HowTo create an order rule"
	- etc.

JPS.

--
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
Nexedi: Consulting and Development of Libre / Open Source Software