[Erp5-dev] erp5_core business template

Sebastien Robin seb at nexedi.com
Thu Mar 2 16:03:34 CET 2006

Hi,

I have splitted the erp5_core business template because it was too big. I
have removed a lot of is content and then created 4 new business
templates. You have now :

erp5_core - contains the minimum stuff (such as the portal type Business
Template)
erp5_html_style - contains only the skin folder erp5_html_style
erp5_base - contains person, organisation, and currency
erp5_pdf_style - contains the skin folder erp5_pdf_style
erp5_csv_style - contains the skin folder erp5_csv_style

When a new ERP5Site is installed, only erp5_core and erp5_html_style will
be installed, so you will not get any module.

  Sebastien.
--
Sebastien Robin, Nexedi Technical Director
ERP5: Free / Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies