[Erp5-dev] Bug on Business Templates Update

Brice LEROY bleroy at scilice.fr
Fri Feb 24 12:09:18 CET 2006

Hi,
I try to update my ERP5 Site with portal templates. First, I update my ERP5
core, after I update ERP5_trade.

Unfortunatly, the update scrash on portal_categories/trade_date upgrade :
	obj = folder._getOb(id)

My pdb :
(Pdb) l
987
988     def runcall(*args):
989         return Pdb().runcall(*args)
990
991     def set_trace():
992  ->     Pdb().set_trace()
993
994     # Post-Mortem interface
995
996     def post_mortem(t):
997         p = Pdb()
(Pdb) s
> /home/sdn/zope/Products/ERP5/Document/BusinessTemplate.py(712)_resolvePath()
-> obj = folder._getOb(id)
(Pdb) id
'trade_date'
(Pdb) folder
<CategoryTool at /sdn/portal_categories>
(Pdb)

In old business templates erp_trade, this category was created, so in new
BTemplate it was not necessary to be recreate it. The problem is that
meanwhile I delete this base_category.

So, my question is that is it possible to compare the new business template
content to the installed version instead of the previous business template ?

Best regards

--
Brice LEROY
EURL Scilice