[Erp5-dev] About categories

Sebastien Robin seb at nexedi.com
Thu Feb 16 20:59:23 CET 2006

Le Jeudi 16 Février 2006 19:11, Rafael Monnerat a écrit :
> Thanks Jean, another question....
>
> Do categories support multiple references? Example:
>
> One class A has references to many (n or *) classes B. Is it possible?

Yes, you have by the same time theses generators generated :

getFoocatValueList()
b.setFoocatValueList([b,c])

You can search for the keyword "accessor" on erp5.org, there is a document
describing rad (Rapid Application Developpment). It is a bit outdated but
very interesting, I may update it on wiki.erp5.org one day when I will
get some free time.

  Seb.