[Erp5-dev] ERP5 Wiki

Sebastian Ware ware at home.se
Mon Feb 6 08:30:32 CET 2006

This is great news!

I hope everybody takes time to visit the wiki and see in what way
they can contribute. Big or small.

A side note. "Less is more" is really a term used by creative people
when they strive for minimalism, but it has also become popular among
business developers who are inspired by companies such as IKEA or Apple.

mvh sebastian