[Erp5-dev] Report tree problem, line not indented

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Wed Feb 1 12:27:22 CET 2006

Le Mardi 31 Janvier 2006 15:07, Brice LEROY a écrit :
> Hello,
> When I choose the report tree view, as you can see, the first item
> displayed on the list (compete) is on the statistic line. The first line
> should start on the next line under the catergory light-red.

It is a normal behaviour. Sometimes, we want to have statistics (ex in
reports) and sometimes we want to list content (like in a file explorer or
in a project design). Listbox report mode is able to support the two modes.

JPS.

--
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
Nexedi: Consulting and Development of Libre / Open Source Software