[Erp5-dev] right access problem, RPM Mandriva 2006

Brice LEROY bleroy at scilice.fr
Mon Jan 30 17:59:37 CET 2006

I installed ERP5 from RPM Nexedi Mand. 2006 repository, and when I try to make
a new property sheet
( http://localhost:9080/erp5/portal_classes/newPropertySheet ) it send me an
error, let see my error log :

Time  	2006/01/30 17:50:10.123 GMT+1
User Name (User Id) 	admin (admin)
Request URL 	http://localhost:9080/erp5/portal_classes/newPropertySheet
Exception Type 	IOError
Exception Value 	[Errno 13] Permission denied:
'/var/lib/zope/PropertySheet/SaddleHorse.py'

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module Products.ERP5Type.Tool.ClassTool, line 322, in newPropertySheet
    * Module Products.ERP5Type.Utils, line 376, in writeLocalPropertySheet

IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied:
'/var/lib/zope/PropertySheet/SaddleHorse.py'

This is due to the RPM, whos don't give the good right to the PropertySheet/
folder. Owner should be zope:zope

[root at portablebrice zope]# ls -l | grep Proper
drwxr-xr-x   2 root root 4096 jan 30 10:46 PropertySheet/