[Erp5-dev] ERP5 Live CD v1.0-rc7 available via BitTorrent

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Sun Jan 29 19:43:02 CET 2006

Le Vendredi 27 Janvier 2006 13:49, Bartłomiej Górny a écrit :
> Kevin Deldycke wrote:
> > Hi !
> >
> > A new ERP5 Live CD available at:
> >
> >   http://torrent.erp5.org/erp5-1.0rc7.iso.torrent
> >

> > FYI it's based on the Oct. 27 2005 CVS version.
> >
> > Normally, it will be the last version based on Mandrakelinux 10.1. The
> > next version will be based on Mandriva 2006.
>
> I hope this one will support my SATA and IDE controllers :)
>
> Any plans for 64-bit version?

Yes. I am waiting for it too. Hopefully, this will only be a different
option during umigumi generation. 64-bit still has some inconvenience (no
psyco).

I am planning to buy an Opteron machine for testing. Any suggestion ?

JPS.

--
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
Nexedi: Consulting and Development of Libre / Open Source Software