[Erp5-dev] Mandriva 2006.0 Install

Rafael Monnerat rmonnerat at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 05:54:45 CET 2006

The 'last modified date'  is 27-jan-2006  for many files ( hdlist.cz too)
and when I install, the urpmi get the last packages ( the newest RPMs).

I think the RPMs ( for mandriva 2006.0 ) are the last version of ERP5, but
who created the RPMs can explain better than I. ( I would like to receive
this explanation ).

2006/1/28, Shrenik Bhura <shrenik.bhura at intelliant.net>:

> I think the hdlist.cz is not in sync with the latest in the repository, so
> please take note of that as we do not get the latest packages by the below
> method as of now. For example, the packages for CMFCategory.
>
> -SB
>
> On Fri, 2006-01-27 at 20:16 -0200, Rafael Monnerat wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> for installing ERP5 on Mandriva 2006, you only have to:
>
>    # urpmi.addmedia "nexedi-2006"
> http://nexedi.org/static/Mandrake/2006.0/RPMS/
>

> and use urpmi to install zope and ERP5.
>

>    # urpmi zope-ERP5
>
> For some dependencies, it is necessary to download separatly, like
> zope-Btreefolder2 and mysql-python (I think these are the only ones),
> besides installing MySQL-MAX.
>

>  Bye for now,
> --
> Rafael M. Monnerat