[Erp5-dev] trial balance

Jérôme Perrin jerome at nexedi.com
Tue Jan 10 16:17:34 CET 2006

Le Mardi 10 Janvier 2006 16:06, Bartłomiej Górny a écrit :
> Hello
>
> Is there a fix for the "Trial balance" report (throws an AttributeError
> "Resource_zGetInventoryOld")? Or somebody working on it?

Resource_zGetInventoryOld has finally been removed a few weeks ago.
Currently, Trial Balance uses the inventory API.

> Or, should I rather put together a new Balance Sheet / P&L account? If
> so, what is currently the preferred way to get the state of a Balance
> Sheet account?

Definitly, this have to be implemented using the inventory API
( getInventory ), which is accesible from portal_simulation and documented as
docstrings in SimulationTool.py, or you can use localized versions of
erp5_accounting from CVS as an example.

--
Jérome