[Erp5-dev] New Business Template

Rafael Monnerat rmonnerat at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 00:56:44 CET 2006

Hi Jean,

The FSFile has created to be Indexed Full Text. It's used a converter
to get content as text and catalog the file. I will extend it to catalog
zipped files and create a module to manage Documents, Files and Images. The
objective is create the "Public Documents module" just to be a generic
model.

I'm using FS storage because I'm worried (after discuss with Rogério about
this) about the size of Data.fs after the inclusion of all information
structuralized and unstructuralized ( big documents ). As Rogério, the
data.fs so big ( I think 10GB or more ) can has many big problems.

The Forum is my next step, I will be using File System Storage too ( a XML
file ). I already started the development but I don't  has a test version.

The Task management I will impletement possibly togheter with another
project ( Diego and Gustavo ). The project is about project Management and I
don't have so much information about that yet.

I will try check the mix with postgresql and mysqldda.

I took off some days to rest and travel. When I to come back I will retake
the programming works, for the time being I am searching and answering email
only. I will publish some new documentation to help the brazillian community
grow up.

When I to come back I work to created stable versions to be more easy
follow the devolopment.

Thanks for your suggestions,

--
Rafael M. Monnerat