[Erp5-dev] problem installing accounting template

Bartek Gorny bartek at redpoint.mn.pl
Wed Jan 4 15:08:38 CET 2006

On 1/4/06, Jérôme Perrin <jerome at nexedi.com> wrote:
> Le Mercredi 4 Janvier 2006 13:42, Bartek Gorny a écrit:
> > Hi
> >
> > While installing accounting template on a LiveCD, I'm getting the
> > following error:
> >
> > InvoiceTransactionRule_asCellRange() got an unexpected keyword
> > argument 'base_id'
> > (error report attached).
>
> Hello,
>
> This should be fixed in CVS.

Ooops - I got it today from the URL:
http://openbrick.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting.bt5?rev=HEAD&amp;content-type=text/plain
I thought it checks out the newest revision?

Another thing: could you remind me how to install a bt checked out
from CVS? I tried to tar-gzip a directory into a file with .bt5
extension and then importing the file, but it gives an 'invalid
header' error - so what was the trick to do it?

Bartek