[Erp5-dev] problem installing accounting template

Bartek Gorny bartek at redpoint.mn.pl
Wed Jan 4 13:42:38 CET 2006

Hi

While installing accounting template on a LiveCD, I'm getting the
following error:

InvoiceTransactionRule_asCellRange() got an unexpected keyword
argument 'base_id'
(error report attached).

The setup is:

* LiveCD rc3

* modules: CMFActivity CMFCategory ERP5 ERP5Catalog ERP5Form ERP5OOo
ERP5SyncML ERP5Type ZSQLCatalog erp5_bt5 erp5diff checked out from CVS

* created a new ERP5 Site

* checked out and installed erp5_trade and erp5_pdm bt's

* checked out and imported erp5_accounting 1.0rc6

On "Install business template" it throws the above exception.

Is it a bug, or did I miss something important?