[Erp5-dev] GAP-Trouble - HowTo Contribute

Jérôme Perrin jerome at nexedi.com
Mon Jan 2 13:38:58 CET 2006

Le Vendredi 30 Décembre 2005 13:21, Sebastian Hültenschmidt a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> as i am working on an german erp5 system i need to add the german gap.
> it is called "IKR, Industrie Konten Rahmen".
> I installed newest CVS versions with exception to the localised french
> accouning module.

That's maybe the reason why you choose "germany" and not "de" as your category
id because the latest CVS version of erp5_accounting localized for french,
we have replaced "france" by its 2 letters country code "fr" ;)

> Then i tried to add
> portal-categories/gap accordingly with "germany/IKR03/1/..." and
> select "germany/IKR03" in accounting_preferences,
> but these do not show up in the gap field when i try to add accounts.
> Any ideas or anyone with a working IKR?

I guess the problem is related to your preference. Please make sure your
preference is active (available from the action menu).

--
Jérome