[Erp5-dev] Stock Table update

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Thu Dec 29 14:09:10 CET 2005

Hi,

I have updated the stock table and related API for asset calculations. Other
updated of business templates are also going on. This should normally have
no consequences beyond requirement to update some SQL Methods which
reference the 'price' column of the stock table.

I suggest not updating your CVS until next monday so that we can confirm
everything is fine.

Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
Nexedi: Consulting and Development of Libre / Open Source Software
http://www.nexedi.com
ERP5: Libre/ Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies
http://www.erp5.org
Rentalinux: Desktop Linux Server
http://www.rentalinux.com