[Erp5-dev] erp5 and cmf 1.5.x

Rafael Monnerat rmonnerat at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 15:35:12 CET 2005

Hi,

I try install the ERP5 and CPS and ERP5CPS but I didn't have any sucess. I
didn't find any guide, howto, or something about this.

Rogerio asked for to me to search on the tools that can be used. we ( on
NPSSD) want to use the ERP5, but we study many possibilities.

The solution with ERP5 needs to have a CMS and support a FileSystem files
storage. ( Catalog this files, and catalog PDF, DOC, SXW on ZODB and
FileSystem).

The CPS are in my Search plans with ERP5.

--
Rafael M. Monnerat
http://monnerat.objectis.net