[Erp5-dev] CMFActivity revised

Yoshinori Okuji yo at nexedi.com
Thu Sep 15 18:39:02 CEST 2005

I've added some new functions into CMFActivity. I've modified ZSQLCatalog and
ERP5Catalog as well. Due to these changes, you need to recreate the message
table of CMFActivity, and update catalog methods.

Most unit tests succeed, including the one in CMFActivity, but some tests
still fail, such as two test methods in testOrder. This might be related to
the handling of after_method_id, but I'm not sure. I will look at them more
later.

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi Research Director
ERP5: Free / Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies